Pages

Monday 23 July 2012

Update

Hello Peeps!

I hope that you are somewhere where the weather is cooperating and you don't have to hide inside hugging your air conditioner while the weather is being stubborn! It has been a hot couple of weeks here in Winnipeg, and even the thunderstorm we got last night has not helped break the humidity. My poor hair!

Anyways, I feel like I owe you an explanation for my absence (once again), so I decided to do it in pictures!

First there was this:




And then there was this:



And, finally:



If you're still confuzzled, last Saturday, on our twelfth 'anniversary' of dating, hubs and I *finally* tied the knot. You know it's bad when people start asking when you're having babies even before the wedding is over.

So now that that's behind me, hopefully I will have more time to devote to this li'l old blog of mine!

In related news, if you're wondering, still no new prospects on the job front. Everything's pretty much shut down for a few more weeks, hopefully good news then.

I have some more news, but in the interest of keeping this short, I'll save it for next time (and you'll be guaranteed one more post soon)!

Laters!

No comments:

Post a Comment